FemiGnarly is a passion project about a woman (me) and the things she finds gnarly about the outdoors. That includes:
- Female participation & inclusion
- Gnarly pro female athletes
- Gnarly outdoor gear
- Sustainably produced gear
- Consumer advocacy
- Conscious consumption driven by thorough research and proper gear care & upkeep
- Corporate transparency and responsibility
- Seismic shifts in the outdoor narrative to meet the demands of younger generations who expect radical inclusivity.
This blog is independent and untethered by brand partnerships. I have a great gig in apparel & accessories product management, so I’m in a privileged position not to be here as a side hustle for free shit. I’m just here to make women’s money go further, build consumers’ confidence buying gear, and find a little bit of entertainment on my bus commutes home.
Got any questions or suggestions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Mitch Pittman